Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

I created this cute card for my son for Valentine's Day!




I coloured this image a week or two ago, 
while I was playing along in a 30-day colouring challenge.

I had a blast and made it all the way to Day 30 (on February 13th)

This image is called Valentine Kitty
and can be found here in the Aurora Wings Shop.

I coloured it with copics and double matted it.  
I stamped on the background paper the words LOVE and HUGS
using an acrylic stamp set in my stash. 
I added pen stitching too.

I hope you like it.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


(I used real stamp for the background words)
Entry #10






4 comments:

  1. It's been fun seeing your 30-day coloring challenge, Lynn. I remember when you posted the colored image at the FB group. This card turned out so adorable! I love the pastel colors, stripes paper, and stitching that add touch of whimsy. The stamped 'hugs' and 'love' definitely remind me of the conversation hearts, which is perfect for this image. Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHmmm... Did I not already post a comment? I was sure I had because this is beyond adorable, Lynn! I love, love, LOVE Mitzi's kitties and your coloring just makes me want to pet that furry sweetie. So cute! Gorgeous framing and I'm so impressed with the stamping on the background. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynn thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB
    http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin