Thursday, February 15, 2018

Eat more cake...

It's time to share an Oldie But Goodie creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image Stella Birthday Fireman Call to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

It comes with the sentiment
"You know you're old wehn...
the firemen are called
because your candles caught 
on fire"

I decided to switch the sentiment out to this one from the 
which can be found HERE.





I coloured this image with copics and added and used some
paper I had in my stash (from an old paper pack).
\
I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin