Friday, April 29, 2016

HIVE been thinking about you...


I created this card using the latest FREEBIE over at Scrapper's Delights.
I coloured it with COPICS and used some glossy accents over a few hand-drawn drops of honey and the puddle of gooey honey.  Of course you know I just had to add some Stickles to the wings too.  The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life (acrylic stamps)

I had a lot of fun with this FREEBIE image.  

Go to the Facebook Fan Group for all the details...


I hope you are inspired to pop over to Scrapper's Delights and grab the image and then share your creation with us !!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute image. Lovely colouring and I like the honeydrips.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin