Friday, January 22, 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash Day 7

I'm excited to be playing along again this week in the "Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash" over at Catch the Bug.

I've played along with this annual week-long challenge for the last couple of years, and am happy to be playing along again this year.

Today's theme is



Here's what I created



I used the image AKV HIPPO which can be found here in the Bugaboo Shop.

I printed this image on kraft cardstock, and added a hand-typed sentiment to create this card. 
 I matted it to give the two layers required for this challenge and added a little twine 
and some square rhinestone black bling to finish the card off. 

I hope you like what I've created.

I've managed once again to play along with all 7 days of this Birthday Challenge !! 
Woo hoo !!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment you used with this image. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lynn and great sentiment
    . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin