Saturday, September 5, 2015

Colour for Clearwater

I recently made a donation to a fundraiser "Colour for Clearwater" and because of my donation I received a couple of lovely digis.  I was happy to support this worthy cause, and even happier to receive this lovely image by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff called STARFISH MERMAID.


Here's a peek at the flower I crocheted.


I coloured the image with copics and worked very hard on her hair (my colouring buddies will understand this).  I'm please with how she turned out.

I used some lovely wooden accents I received recently from my dear friend Marion.
I chalked around the image with blue/green, but it's hard t get it to show in the photo.

I hope you like what I created and will pop over and check out the fundraiser here.

Used crocheted flower and pearls from my stash

I added a handmade (by me) crocheted flower - have never added my crocheting to a card





11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynn the image is gorgeous and really like your card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Jennifer. So kind of you always to visit me.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully made and coloured card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You got her hair brilliant and the little crocheted flower is very cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Not only is your image magnificently colored, Lynn, but your crocheted flower is beautiful! Don't you love how "giving" often ends up rewarding us in ways we don't anticipate? In this way, you received the gift of a gorgeous digi! Thanks for sharing! (ps, I have enjoyed browsing your dear blog today and have become your newest google follower!) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome, love this one, lots of hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and lovely crocheted flower. thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful - I love your crocheted flower (wish I could crochet )Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin