Friday, July 3, 2015

You shine


I created this card for the latest challenge over at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.

Challenge #153
Red, White and Blue


I used this cute fireworks image from Stitchy Bear Outlet.

I coloured the image and added some stickles to it to make it sparkle.  Sorry it didn't photograph well...I tried several times to get a good shot of it.

I was going to add a Happy 4th of July sentiment to it, for some of my U.S. friends, but then found this stamp in my stash of many Close to My Heart stamps and it was just perfect.

I hope you like it, and that I've inspired you to play along this week at Brown Sugar.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin