Friday, July 17, 2015

Bugaboo - Christmas in July Day 5 - Bingo

Here's the card I made for DAY 5 of the Bugaboo / Catch the Bug Christmas in July challenge going on all week at Catch the Bug.  You can find the details for the whole week here



I used the image JJ Christmas - All Wrapped Up which can be found here.


My BINGO is
Bugaboo Image + Funny Sentiment + Sparkly

I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Christmas in July - Day 5 - Bingo


1 comment:

  1. Lol, this is a hoot. Love the image and your coloring rocks. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin