Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Nurse Thank You

I created this Thank You card for a very specail Nurse friend of mine.  I'm not saying who right now.

It's for the latest challenge over at Inspiration Destination.



Anything Goes

I used the image Nurse Sophie from Little Blue Button Stamps

I had a lot of fun colouring her up with my copics, but must admit my E37 for her hair ran out of ink part way through colouring...thankfully I had a copic refill!!  Her hair could be a little better, but after I added the ink to E37 I was afraid it would blob out, as sometimes happens, so I left well enough alone.

I hope I've inspired you to play along this week at Inspiration Destination
AND
to also take time to thank a nurse you know for their hard work.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin