Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Bunny Candles

I created these cute candles using the wonderful digi from Meljen's Easter Bunny.


I printed the image on white tissue paper, coloured it in with copics and then heat set each image onto the candle using my embossing tool.

They turned out so nicely and I will be giving one away for an Easter Gift.

I am sad to know this is the last challenge over a Meljen's and that the shop is closing.  I was introduced to digis here and haven't looked back.  I've played along with many challenges the last few years, and was even a GDT member at Meljen's.  I will always have fond memories!!  Wishing Melissa and her wonderful DT all the best in the future.

I'm entering this into the following challenge(s):
1. Meljen's #253 - Easter

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I really like that you used them on candles. Meljen's was also one of my first ventures into digi stamping and colouring as well. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea, lots of hugs and love, xoxo, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project, Lynn. I forgot about this technique. These would look great on the Easter table.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin