Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday - Photo Inspiration (Monday)

Here's another creation for the Birthday celebration going on this week at Bugaboo.
Here's the photo inspiration




I used this cute image Birthday Girly for this card which can be found here.

As you can see I used my CAS style to make the image really pop, and also my favourite colour PINK on the card.
I used the CAKE from the photo as my inspiration, and
I added some stickles glitter the stars and bling and a little to the balloon.

I hope you like her and are inspired to play along at Bugaboo this week too. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty and girly with the pinks.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your monochromatic coloring of this image...so pretty! Thank you for playing along with our 5th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin