Friday, January 23, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday - Animal Crackers (Friday)

Well the last challenge of the big 5th Birthday celebration at Bugaboo 
is a Recipe Challenge - Carnival treats.


We had to pick a treat and follow the recipe for that treat.

I chose Animal Crackers and that meant I had to have an animal 
on my card and also some Stickles glitter.

The image I used is one part of the Teddy Bear Block Trio 
and can be found here.

I hope you've enjoyed popping over each day this week and seeing what I created for this fun 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cute
    card for our Birthday Celebration recipe challenge at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin