Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A little Fitztown inspiration for the January monthly challenge...




It's time for a little inspiration for the January challenge at Fitztown

I used the image 4 Fairy Children which can be found here.

I coloured this image with copics, added some stickles and pearls and it was complete.  I sent this card off to a sweet friend who is going through some health issues (she loved it).

I hope I've inspired you to play along this month at Fitztown.
I look forward to seeing what you create. 




3 comments:

  1. The image is beautiful and the colours you've used are perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lynn love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The digi is very, very nice! I love the mix of colours! The card is very ellegant!!! Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin