Sunday, October 5, 2014

School boy

I created this card at the Krafty Krop yesterday for World Cardmaking Day.  I just had to share it as it's with one of my favourite stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and artist Cheryl Alger.

It was made by stamping the image with Versamark ink, then sprinkling with white embossing powder to give it a chalkboard feel.  Don't you just love it.

Tracy Penney, a Krafty Gal is the designer of this card, and her card included the sentiment "Smarty Pants", however I will be using it as a Teacher Thank you card from my son at the end of the school year so I've left the sentiment off.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations - #281- Books



4 comments:

  1. wow this is just the coolest...love how you stamped him on
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white embossed image! I just love the chalkboard idea! This is such a fun, cute card! Perfect for this week's Story Time challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the chalkboard effect on the image. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations StoryTime Theme! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great sharing & love the effect of white embossed image. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations - Eva Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin