Friday, January 17, 2014

Thanks...you're a star !

I created this little thank you card today. It uses a lovely image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I coloured it with my new Prismacolour Coloured Pencils, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I need a little practice blending with the mineral spirits but overall I'm happy with the results.



I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge #212 - Photo Inspiration (yellow, black, gold, stars, champagne)
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2014/01/challenge-212-inspiration-photo.html
2. Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-anything-goes-2/

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Those stars made such cute embellishments! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says a Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin