Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday (Bling it Up) - Catch the Bug/Bugaboo 4th Birthday Celebration

This is the card I created for another challenge this week at Catch the Bug, to celebrate their 4th Birthday:


I used some glitter paper to mat the image and coloured it with copics. I added stickles/glitter to the balloon, her hair bow, the icing on the cake and a few of the stars. I'm pleased with how this turned out.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' all the glitter, nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin