Saturday, January 4, 2014

A new Challenge Blog and I'm a GDT Member...

There's a new Challenge Blog on the block. It's called "OPEN MINDED FUN CRAFTING CHALLENGES" and I'm a Guest Designer for the very first challenge...woo hoo !!

http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/

Here's a card I created using Madeline (with Retro Outfit) from Milk & Coffee.
You can find the lots of great images here:
http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MilkCoffee

The theme is use something new or a new technique...I used a new copic marker (pink) and some new orange gems on my creation.


You can check out all the details for the challenge here:
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/2014/01/grand-opening-challenge-1-use-new-toys.html

I hope you'll join us and have some fun at the very first challenge for Open-Minded Fun Crafting Challenges !! There's lots of great prizes to be won !!

6 comments:

  1. Such a great creation!!! Love the bright colors you have used for this!

    Thank you so much for being part of this 1st challenge!!! I really hope that you will be back to play with us! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for inspiring me with your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, congrats on being a GD on Open Minded Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored Madeline. Such a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love this! Love the pink and orange and your image is colored beautifully! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours, they work so well with the image x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin