Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thanks a Bunch (Girl & Teddy bear)

I created this card for Kards for Kids, HSC. It uses a gorgeous image by Sassy Cheryl. I coloured it with Copics and added a typed sentiment banner. I'm pleased with how this turned out...fairly quick and simple and I will be duplicating it a few more times for Kards for Kids. I had to adhere the image off-centre because I used some CTMH patterned paper and the CTMH name was in the corner (ughhh...one of my pet peeves about that paper!) I'm entering it in two challenges 1. Sassy Cheryl's Show me Thursday Challenge
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2013/08/show-me-thursday-127.html
2. The ABC Challenge Blog - T is for Thank you
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/t-for-thankyou.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is really pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge.Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring and adore the sentiment. Ya can NEVER get too much love. Adorable.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card and beutiful details! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin