Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #178 - Let's Get Sentimental

Here's a card I created using that oh-so-cute Kraftin' Kimmie Fairy. The challenge this week was to use a KKS image and a sentiment. The Birthday Trinket I used is so cute and almost becomes an embellishment !! I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that I might win the challenge this week being as I'm posting so early...I know it's a random draw, but I'm hoping posting early on may change my luck !! I'm also entering this in the Brown Sugar Challenge #41 - Angels and Fairies !
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/05/challenge-178-lets-get-sentimental.html
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/2013/05/challenge-41-angels-fairies.html

3 comments:

  1. love your card and the image thanks for sharing on brown sugar happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely fun image,brought a smile to my face.

    Great card,lovely layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin