Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Challenge #152 - Meljen's Designs - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny (& Ready Teddy Go)

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/03/challenge-152-itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny.html
Here's a clean and simple card I created using one of my favourite Meljen's Designs Digital Stamps...the challenge was to make a 3x3 card...so this fits the bill !! I used copics to colour it, plain satin white ribbon as an accent and polka dot background paper...rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper (a tool I just love). This would make a perfect Mother's Day card attached to a gift or flowers !! Just realized this will also qualify for the Ready-Teddy-Go "Mum's the word Challenge as this is a Mother's day card !!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image and dotty paper! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love that image! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, great image . Thanks for joing us at Ready Teddy Go this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin