Monday, May 21, 2012

Here's my submission for Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps sketchy Challenge #129.  I have kept it simple as it will be donated to "Kards for Kids" and I can't have brads, buttons, rhinestones, etc. on the cards.  I think it turned out pretty good, and I'm getting the hang of the copic colouring.  This is the stamp I won for participating in a previous Kraftin' Kimmies challenge.  I have left the sentiment off as I haven't decided if it's going to be a Thank You card or Birthday card.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love this image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly/KopyKat...the pic doesn't show the colours quite right...the background paper is not quite as muted as it appears...overall I was pleased with it...thanks for looking !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. I must have missed this one. Jayne looks adorable with her little kitty. A belated 'thank you' for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin